Tuesday 9 September 2008

Last chance to request backdated off-air recordings

I am clearing the DVD- Recorder's Hard Drive. Please email me if you require any of these recent programmes before I delete them. Email rdeakin@glos.ac.uk or telephone 714665. *

BBC1 - The Last Word Monologues - Prog. 1 - Before I Call You In; Prog. 2 - Six Days One June; Prog. 3 - A Bit Of Private Business

BBC 2 - Simon Gray's Smoking Diaries

BBC4 - Lost Horizons: The Big Bang, & also The Big Bang Machine

Five - Megastructures: Beijing Olympic Stadium

BBC1 - Panorama: True Brits


---------------------------------------------------------------
If there are any other programmes that you would like recording please let me know and will see if I can accomodate your request.
* This applies to staff members at the University of Gloucestershire only. Any recordings made are to be used only for educational and non-commercial purposes under the terms of the ERA Licence.

No comments: